Amazing support!

Owdy

The team are great here.

I'd like to highlight the work Kessler does via the support forums too. Always very helpful, and willing to provide non supported methods to obtain a work around to a given situation too. He is also very proficient in closing off resolved topics.

And not to forget Matt for special mention too, who is working hard on the new applications upgrades.

The team are great here.

I'd like to highlight the work Kessler does via the support forums too. Always very helpful, and willing to provide non supported methods to obtain a work around to a given situation too. He is also very proficient in closing off resolved topics.

And not to forget Matt for special mention too, who is working hard on the new applications upgrades.

Don't forget the rest of the dev team - pretty sure it's a collaborative effort :P

I also do like the support, and the whole skin generator. I'm new to using the paid version of IPB, but do not regret giving it a go!

I so far have gotten reasonable response times on support tickets, and also have seen how all the staff here help the newbies with this forum software. I also am very new to it, so expect threads from me LOL.

Thanks again IPB staff!

Archived