Download: Fusion Menu

Mat Barrie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am using the old one on 3.3 and it works good.

only issue is on IE menus show expanded on IPContent

don't give these users false hope ..

unless your using themes that are not 3.3 complaint (or don't have..nor ever plan to use IPC) ..it will not work ..

since 3.3 and the release of IPC's IP.Navigation, the global template has changed, adding in a new hook point for menus that comes before the hook point used by this application, which results in no menus being rendered

this does not include the issues mentioned above with mobile templates

We're quickly approaching 3.3.2 and still no upgrade :sad:

We're quickly approaching 3.3.2 and still no upgrade :sad:

That may very well be why. There are a lot of things in 3.3.1 that need to be addressed by IP and Fusion Menu makers probably know it is right around the corner. No point in making a 3.3.1 update for the mod, having everyone update their stuff, and then having to do it again in a couple weeks.

That may very well be why. There are a lot of things in 3.3.1 that need to be addressed by IP and Fusion Menu makers probably know it is right around the corner. No point in making a 3.3.1 update for the mod, having everyone update their stuff, and then having to do it again in a couple weeks.

If your assumption is correct, than the people who make this app should be the ones posting to that effect.

I completely agree. They should be updating us as much as possible. I was just saying what the most logical rationale is behind this. I'm no happier than any of you. Especially since I still have an active support ticket that has gone unanswered for almost 2 months now.

• 3 weeks later...

Enough waiting. I'm moving to ProMenu. This one is dead and they didn't answer my support ticket on their site dated 4/24.

Money down the drain.

They lost another costumer. I'm moving to ProMenu as well. Bye bye Fusion menu.

Same here.....I'm going to ProMenu as well. Very disappointing.

Archived