Download: [HQ] Google CSE -lite-

InvisionHQ

Great hook mine is working as it should i can see the ads in my search and now all groups can use the search feature...thx for great hook :thumbsup:

P.s I think the "multiple search" still giving problems because when you need to search again it's lagging and just showing loading till i refresh the page and yes i update to the new one you posted..bless

My Adsense shows when in the Google control panel but not on my site. Did it take a while for your ads to show up?

EDIT: Using iFrame if that makes a difference
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's weird. It was developed using Safari, and Safari and Google Chrome share the same back-end - Webkit.

You've tried to delete the browser cache and all that?

Yes i cleared the cache. However, when i type something and press enter, the search seems normal on search page.

edit: I think it's only broken on frontpage.

Yes i cleared the cache. However, when i type something and press enter, the search seems normal on search page.

edit: I think it's only broken on frontpage.

Have you tried it with Safari? I just downloaded Google Chrome, and this it not an issue on other forums that have this installed.

What exactly are you wanting to modify, or add? Doing it this way is not exactly the same as retrieving the results in a "static" page.
I have no control over how, or where, the ads is shown. That is all controlled by Google on their end. If you've associated your AdSense account with CSE, it should be shown just below the search input.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived