Trader Feedback System

After install, get white page on topics and on profiles, and pm's. Looking on lighty's php error log gives me this:

2011-12-25 07:44:49: (mod_fastcgi.c.2699) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function userPaneFeedback() on a non-object in /home/prom/src/hooks/fbscore_978db7e0648abf1aa6218956ed0ac60b.php on line 63

2011-12-25 07:44:52: (mod_fastcgi.c.2699) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function feedbackIndex() on a non-object in /home/prom/src/administrator/applications_addon/other/feedback/modules_public/view/view.php on lin$

After install, get white page on topics and on profiles, and pm's. Looking on lighty's php error log gives me this:

2011-12-25 07:44:49: (mod_fastcgi.c.2699) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function userPaneFeedback() on a non-object in /home/prom/src/hooks/fbscore_978db7e0648abf1aa6218956ed0ac60b.php on line 63

2011-12-25 07:44:52: (mod_fastcgi.c.2699) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function feedbackIndex() on a non-object in /home/prom/src/administrator/applications_addon/other/feedback/modules_public/view/view.php on lin$

Hi, I replied to your support ticket.

What an excellent app, my members love it!

Although, is there any way my members can migrate their feedback from a VBulletin forum to this system? Or I could at least give them a feedback score of equal measure?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Joe, I might have a simple converter, what was your feedback system called?

That would be great! It was VBulletin's iTrader

I'd be interested in a converter from iTrader also. I recently bought Admin Addict and I will be converting to IPB and would like to keep the feedback.

I do have a 'legacy' script that was written by the previous developer, however, I don't really want to distribute it since it isn't the best way to convert data. How soon do you need it ?

And would you be able to provide a copy of your iTrader data for me to analyse?

I do have a 'legacy' script that was written by the previous developer, however, I don't really want to distribute it since it isn't the best way to convert data. How soon do you need it ?

And would you be able to provide a copy of your iTrader data for me to analyse?

Sure I can send the iTrader tables to you. PM me your email address.

Ive been using this for a while now. I'm still using IPB 3.1.2 and want to upgrade to the latest version. Will I loose all the trader feedback when doing this?

Download the latest version from the Marketplace, upload it and when you upgrade to IP.Board 3.2.3 you will have a checkbox to upgrade the Trader feedback system. You won't loose any ratings.
  • 4 weeks later...

I've seen a few replies about importing data from iTrader. I am about to convert a very large vBulletin 4.x forum over to IPB and have bought this script as well. Do you have a converter available? My members would love to keep their iTrader ratings.

Thanks!

Hi Ziggs,

I'm afraid the convertor isn't ready yet, it is the number 1 priority for the next release. I wuld be greatful if you could share some of your iTrader data + version number so that we can make sure the convertor is compatible. (PM me for email address).

You can at the moment though, continue using the application, The convertor will add to existing data, instead of erasing it.

Regards
Stuart
  • 2 weeks later...

I upgraded my forum software and the trader feedback system to the latest versions. I now have lost all the previous feedback. Is their a way I can retrieve it?

Also the icon's dont show in the feedback statistics section.

http://gamerdungeon.com.au/index.php?/feedback/

Any help will be very much appreciated!

I worked out how to get the icons to show. I had to put the feedback images folder in the folder for the skin I am using. But still cant work out how to or if I can retrieve all the feedback I lost.

Please submit a support ticket here: http://ipb.silvesterwebdesigns.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=support&section=new

Please include details for:
  • Control Panel access (access to PhpMyAdmin)
  • FTP Access
  • ACP access
  • Which versions you upgraded from

Thanks
Stuart
  • 4 weeks later...