Trader Feedback System

This is the php error I get:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'BAD_NOTIFY_KEY' in c:\websites\ourvq.com\pwn_console\sources\classes\member\notifications.php:444 Stack trace: #0 c:\websites\ourvq.com\pwn_console\applications_addon\other\feedback\modules_public\view\view.php(319): notifications->sendNotification() #1 c:\websites\ourvq.com\pwn_console\applications_addon\other\feedback\modules_public\view\view.php(57): public_feedback_view_view->leave_feedback('5') #2 c:\websites\ourvq.com\pwn_console\sources\base\ipscontroller.php(296): public_feedback_view_view->doExecute(Object(ipsRegistry)) #3 c:\websites\ourvq.com\pwn_console\sources\base\ipscontroller.php(101): ipsCommand->execute(Object(ipsRegistry)) #4 c:\websites\ourvq.com\pwn_console\sources\base\ipscontroller.php(65): ipsController->handleRequest() #5 C:\Websites\ourvq.com\index.php(26): ipsController::run() #6 {main} thrown in c:\websites\ourvq.com\pwn_console\sources\classes\member\notifications.php on line 444

Can you help?

Disallow Member Selection to Yes works.

There is another problem though. How do a member check his own feedback? Right now, when I go to My Profile and click on feedback, I get a message saying that I do not have permission. It would be nice for a member to be able to see who gave him feedback.

Thanks,

There is another problem though. How do a member check his own feedback? Right now, when I go to My Profile and click on feedback, I get a message saying that I do not have permission. It would be nice for a member to be able to see who gave him feedback.

Thanks,

You have to set the permissions for each user group under Members -> Manage User Groups -> Feedback tab under each group.
  • 1 month later...

Many members are reporting that their accumulated feedback is being automatically deleted. Not all the feedback, but a few. There's a whole thread of members complaining about it. PMing you the link.

Please look into it. Thanks.

The issue is getting really serious now. We have vendors operating on our site and one of our vendors has lost all his non-ttrader feedback. So he's lost all the feedback earned through the new system. The feedback score still shows but the feedback itself is gone. Please fix this.
  • 4 weeks later...

I asked another user experiencing this issue to help debug, was waiting for an answer. Could you try the following for me? Under Tools and Settings -> Cache Management, please recache 'notifications'.

still the same error I'm afraid.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'BAD_NOTIFY_KEY' in /home/websites/togethia/eodc/www/html/forums/admin/sources/classes/member/notifications.php:457 Stack trace: #0 /home/websites/togethia/eodc/www/html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/feedback/modules_public/view/view.php(319): notifications->sendNotification() #1 /home/websites/togethia/eodc/www/html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/feedback/modules_public/view/view.php(57): public_feedback_view_view->leave_feedback('482') #2 /home/websites/togethia/eodc/www/html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php(285): public_feedback_view_view->doExecute(Object(ipsRegistry)) #3 /home/websites/togethia/eodc/www/html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php(112): ipsCommand->execute(Object(ipsRegistry)) #4 /home/websites/togethia/eodc/www/html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php(65): ipsController->handleRequest() #5 /home/websites/togethia/eodc/www/html/forums/index.php(26): ipsController::run() #6 {main} thrown in /home/websites/togethia/eodc/www/html/forums/admin/sources/classes/member/notifications.php on line 457

• 2 weeks later...