Trader Feedback System

On 2010-07-25 at 1:33 PM, stoo2000 said:

Trader Feedback System

View File

Build trust in your community, or forum-based marketplace with the Trader Feedback System.

This application allows members to leave feedback for each other on forum transactions.

• Members can leave positive, negative, or neutral feedback
  • Optional or mandatory link in feedback to the topic or classifieds item where the deal took place (currently IP.Board 3 only)
  • Integrates with IP.Board's notification system (currently IP.Board 3 only)
  • Integrates feedback information in member profiles
  •  Restrict access and features based on user group
  • Source code is completely un-encoded
  • One-click install. No file edits required.
  • Captcha on Feedback Submission
  • Flood Control on Feedback Submission
  • Integration with Classifieds (currently IP.Board 3 only)
  • Includes Content Spy support. (currently IP.Board 3 only)

Upgrading
Please see the included documentation for upgrade instructions

Bugs
If you find any bugs in this product, please report them to our bug tracker.

Support
If you require any support for this product please create a Technical Support ticket in the Client Area. You will need to register for an account, please use your IPS email address to make it easier to verify that you have an active license for the product.

Please note
There are three files available for download, they are for IPS 4.0, IPS 4.1 and IP.Board 3.4. Please make sure you use the correct version for your community.

Having topics as a refer to the trade isn't working! PLease help!! It just reloads saying the field is required!!

• 1 month later...
On ‎08‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 8:41 AM, NoGi said:

@stoo2000 any updates on when notification on feedback will be sorted? It's support ticket #246 on your site.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, I've been moving house & renovating.

It'll be in the next version (which I haven't had a chance to work on yet). I would expect late October.

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/10/2016 at 7:27 PM, stoo2000 said:

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, I've been moving house & renovating.

It'll be in the next version (which I haven't had a chance to work on yet). I would expect late October.

Good to hear from me as well :)

I'd like to point out a little bug ->

08e80146d5ad3abe257ad082a77133c1.png

https://vitrade.org/index.php?/profile/22-cory/

But user has no feedback whatsoever, I am using the most up to date version.

Thanks,

G

On ‎06‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 11:12 AM, G__ said:

Good to hear from me as well :)

I'd like to point out a little bug ->

08e80146d5ad3abe257ad082a77133c1.png

https://vitrade.org/index.php?/profile/22-cory/

But user has no feedback whatsoever, I am using the most up to date version.

Thanks,

G

As noted in the support ticket, it's fixed in 2.2.3

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 11:17 PM, Rixcz said:

@stoo2000 +1 for add notifications on new feedbacks

Check out the Marketplace listing ;) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, JimmyJo said:

Are there any Plans for integrating the Trader into Classifieds System?

I´m looking for a Classified System with an all Time Rating System but no Forum Software has anything available

It is supposed to be coming in the next release of Classifieds, due out next week.

On ‎21‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 8:38 AM, Strakks said:

Hey @stoo2000 you should totally fix so a members feedback statistics can be embedded and inserted in the members own website, like a referens. Would be insanely cool!

You could probably do that with an external pages block already.

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 7:57 PM, JimmyJo said:

Are there any Plans for integrating the Trader into Classifieds System?

I´m looking for a Classified System with an all Time Rating System but no Forum Software has anything available

Yes, "TFS" will allow you to leave feedback for different content that uses the built-in IPS4 'content' methods (this is chosen by the admin in the AdminCP). Classifieds does use this, so you can select it from the list of options. This will allow your users to specify a classifieds deal in which to leave feedback for.

• 1 month later...

hi there... @stoo2000

just purchased and installed on latest  IPB 4.1.18.2  and it immediately froze all our java/ajax [?] loading... so I uninstalled it VERY QUICKLY...
just wondering if any known issues before attempting again??
[we are using also classifieds but haven't made module live yet.]

https://supertalk.superfuture.com

thanks ;-)

OK... IT RESOLVED. THOUGH NOT SURE WHAT CAUSED ISSUE ON FIRST INSTALL ATTEMPT...

Edited by superfuture7
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Improved ability for 3rd party authors to pre-fill the feedback form with relevant data for their app

@stoo2000 is there a way to get this from Pages?

I mean, can i create a button there on a record template to call something from Feedback to pre-fulfill some data. I have all the data there i need... the logged member_id and the $record->author stuff so it could be very possible if i knew what should i call from Feedback app side to create a new feedback.

Thank you

Edited by xtech
17 minutes ago, xtech said:

@stoo2000 is there a way to get this from Pages?

I mean, can i create a button there on a record template to call something from Feedback to pre-fulfill some data. I have all the data there i need... the logged member_id and the $record->author stuff so it could be very possible if i knew what should i call from Feedback app side to create a new feedback.

Thank you

Yes, you should be able to pass type ( 0 = buyer, 1 = seller, 2 = trade/swap ) and content_id in the query string now.