Mobile Skin Feature Requests

Kevin Leclair

I have had a couple of requests for additional features to be added to the mobile skin, so far it has been great but it is just lacking some key features used by our members. Below are two requests I have received - can these be added to the mobile skin in a future release?

1. "I have not figured out how to watch a topic when using a mobile phone. It has been great for reading and replying, I just cannot locate a subscription button."

2. "I would also like to be able to post pics directly from my phone. Currently I have to email them to my home computer, download, save, then upload to the site from there."

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I have had a couple of requests for additional features to be added to the mobile skin, so far it has been great but it is just lacking some key features used by our members. Below are two requests I have received - can these be added to the mobile skin in a future release?

1. "I have not figured out how to watch a topic when using a mobile phone. It has been great for reading and replying, I just cannot locate a subscription button."

2. "I would also like to be able to post pics directly from my phone. Currently I have to email them to my home computer, download, save, then upload to the site from there."

Thanks!

Posting pics directly from the phone would be a HUGE benefit to us as well. I know if you have gallery installed and you use the iPhone App it will allow you to upload pics, but I'm looking for a lot less. Just something simple.

Archived