Reputation System Suggestion

Arun Kumar

Please allow members to modify (remove) the vote later. For example if a member accidentally use the wrong button or if the member gets an explanation later and realizes it shouldn't be given a negative point, the member should be able to remove the vote given.

Please consider this feature request for IP.Board 3.2

I agree and disagree. Let's say I +rep you for this topic.. then later we get into a fight and I go remove all the reps I've given you.. kinda abusive, don't you think?

Perhaps users could a grace period for modifying reps (3 days?), can be changed in the ACP.

I agree and disagree. Let's say I +rep you for this topic.. then later we get into a fight and I go remove all the reps I've given you.. kinda abusive, don't you think?

yeah, I agree. It seems like this sort of spiteful situation would arise much more frequently than someone accidentally inputting the wrong rep type.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Make this admin feature. Allow admin do this via this panel
%7Boption%7D

Archived