teraßyte

Display Members Browser

53 posts in this topic

Any chance of this being updated for 3.1.2?... I can't find the following line for the core file edit...

if ( ! $this->settings['disable_anonymous'] AND $result['login_type'] )

Right, this code has changed in 3.1.2. I'll update is as soon as I get some free time, for now search this instead:

if ( $result['login_type'] )

If I recally properly the code has been changed to this one above.

beta and dev versions of chrome (6.x) sometimes are recognized as explorer for unknown reason...

beta and dev versions of chrome (6.x) sometimes are recognized as explorer for unknown reason...

I got a PM with the same question so I'll answer here for everyone: I use the value detected by IP.Board so I have no control on why the browser are not recognized properly by the modification.

You can report this as a bug in the IP.Board tracker anyway :)

Does this work in 3.2?

I haven't tested it yet but I don't think it will work.

I'll start updating my free mods soon (almost done with the paid ones).

Hook updated for IP.Board 3.3, please note that there is NO version of it for IP.Board 3.2.

Changelog available below or in the file download itself:

• Rewritten the whole hook for IP.Board 3.3.0+ ONLY
  • The code now checks properly for secondary groups too
  • All file edits from the previous version have been removed
  • Removed the setting to enable/disable the modification, toggling the hook status has the same effect
  • Removed the 4 settings to enable only specific areas since the hook now uses the central session_api class
  • Thanks to the new session_api now the modification will be automatically enabled for every application/plugin using it (IP.Downloads, IP.Blog, IP.Content, etc)

I have a custom skin issue. It shows twice on my online list and doesn't show at all on the board index. It shows fine in topics. My forum is http://sphlforums.com

**Edit...I just tested it on the default skin and it doesn't show on the board index on it either.

** I rebuilt the html and recached skins and it shows fine now on Board Index :) I still have the issue of it showing twice on the online list though..

I have a custom skin issue. It shows twice on my online list and doesn't show at all on the board index. It shows fine in topics. My forum is

http://sphlforums.com

Can you PM me your custom skin so that I can try locally on my dev board? If you can't I'll need to debug on your forum.

Can you PM me your custom skin so that I can try locally on my dev board? If you can't I'll need to debug on your forum.

I figured it out. I had a similar hook called User agent in online list installed so it was showing twice. Once I disabled that hook everything showed fine. :)

I figured it out. I had a similar hook called User agent in online list installed so it was showing twice. Once I disabled that hook everything showed fine. :smile:

Thanks for letting me know, I'll keep it in mind if someone else has the same issues :)

Any chance of getting this to show android and iphone users? Right now it is showing an empty white box.

Any chance of getting this to show android and iphone users? Right now it is showing an empty white box.

Hmm, it should show those too... I'll double check, thanks for the report.

I came to this thread to report the same thing. For me it just has the words "android" and "iphone".

I came to this thread to report the same thing. For me it just has the words "android" and "iphone".

Any update to this?