[Feature Request] Twitter/Facebook account link in profile

glorify

Right now if someone sets their Facebook or Twitter to import their status, it doesn't give you a link to their respective Facebook or Twitter account. Can you add that if they set their connect status the board automatically adds a link to their account in the Contact Info in their profile?

Right now if someone sets their Facebook or Twitter to import their status, it doesn't give you a link to their respective Facebook or Twitter account. Can you add that if they set their connect status the board automatically adds a link to their account in the Contact Info in their profile?

Good idea, thanks. This would be fabulous. I hand crafted a work around for this by creating custom fields. It'd be nice if it did it automatically and I could get rid of those custom fields.

• 2 months later...

Good idea, thanks. This would be fabulous. I hand crafted a work around for this by creating custom fields. It'd be nice if it did it automatically and I could get rid of those custom fields.

Another vote for this feature. Seems odd that Twitter and Facebook are so well-integrated for numerous things on the board, yet, no profile fields for these sites.

Yup. Want lots more twitter features: updating board status from Twitter account (preferably ONLY from tweets with a user-specified hash tag); creating a Twitter account for the whole board to tweet when anyone posts pictures, etc.

Yup. Want lots more twitter features: updating board status from Twitter account (preferably ONLY from tweets with a user-specified hash tag); creating a Twitter account for the whole board to tweet when anyone posts pictures, etc.

I would like to see this implemented, it would be a great tool to drive traffic to a site.

• 2 months later...

Already possible with the custom profile fields and very quick skin edit.

I would like to know how to achieve this if it's easy, and if it's not, I'd like this obvious feature to be added. I have signed in with twitter, so put that detail on my profile and avatar-thingy near my posts.

Archived