Download: iStream 1.0.1

Andy Rixon

File Name: iStream 1.0.1
File Submitter: Andy Rixon
File Submitted: 03 May 2010
File Updated: 12 Feb 2011
File Category: Applications

iStream is an advanced streaming application for IP.Board 3, iStream allows your members to watch your Livestream or Justin TV stream right within your IP.Board installation, its easy to install and simple to use, it also includes a Chat Box for both services.

Click here to download this file

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi..

We tried this mod and have created and channel mid Livestream but put the channel the settings in the mod but not it shows us the channel middle of our ipb site

You know what can happen

Thanks in advance

Check that the channel is correct, ie: ensure that the channel url from Livestream, the channel will be in that url, so use the channel out of the url... it works fine for me and OsloBoy.

Great Mod infact, Thanks Andy :)

Thank you mate :D

a question and query!! :rolleyes:

The button view full screen not working in this version that should fix something from the channel we have created

And another thing I want to ask you

through skin_set what should we do to grow the table / view screen of the original iStreme!!!!

Thanks

a question and query!! :rolleyes:

The button view full screen not working in this version that should fix something from the channel we have created

And another thing I want to ask you

through skin_set what should we do to grow the table / view screen of the original iStreme!!!!

Thanks

I think theres a slight bug for the full screen mode, and as far as I know, its the only bug in there.

[quote name='Invisiσnist

nice app andy but uhm you have forgotten something
i was watching the templete from istream and notice that you left something the most importent thing out
the apidev key from livestream
you need that to run the app on a site, without it just dont work

so in order to work with istream app you need a devapi key generated from the url that host the app from
at the moment it is inside the templete please add this setting inside the admin settings screen

Anyways Nice app handy For radio stations running on ipb like mine

regards JamNet
(sorry for my bad english)

Your English is fine.

You don't need it, I haven't added it on my dev board and as far as I know, no one else have needed to add it and it works fine for them.

well befor i change it it doesnt work for me after i add a devkey it works, it had something do with the username on livestreams

Hi Graham,

Hope you are well.

Go to Manage Applications & Modules --> Click on the down arrow to the right of your app (any app) and select Edit Application Details...

Change the 'Application Public Title' to whatever you want.

If you wish to temporarily hide an app whilst setting it up, alter the 'Hide Tab'.

Click save changes.

Hi,

I don't have an iPhone but I did notice this in the Livestream FAQ yesterday if it helps:

Can I watch Livestream on a Mobile Device?
Streaming LIVE to the iPhone and iPod Touch is now possible with Livestream Procaster and Procaster Mac Beta. All Viewers can watch your stream by visiting iphone.livestream.com

Are you planing on adding Ustream support? I have to use Ustream instead of Livestream because Livestream does not offer a iPhone app and I plan on broadcasting sometimes thought the iPhone!!

Ustream API is planned, and if you have this installed you will notice the drop down for the Ustream service, but nothing for it has been added yet as I found they're API was confusing, I will continue to look into it.

Livestream can be viewed by an iPhone and iPod Touch by accessing http://iphone.livestream.com

Hi,

I don't have an iPhone but I did notice this in the Livestream FAQ yesterday if it helps:

Can I watch Livestream on a Mobile Device?

Streaming LIVE to the iPhone and iPod Touch is now possible with Livestream Procaster and Procaster Mac Beta. All Viewers can watch your stream by visiting iphone.livestream.com

Yea I saw a video about this. And what it means is they have a special setting when you broadcast though there software and you can put in iPhone mode so people with iPhones can also watch the event live! The software does not offer any live iPhone options...

Ustream API is planned, and if you have this installed you will notice the drop down for the Ustream service, but nothing for it has been added yet as I found they're API was confusing, I will continue to look into it.

Well that sucks. I hope by July 17th you can add that option as I am broadcasting a big event and want people to tune in live on my site instead of Ustream!! But if you can't that option that is OK so far I love this add-on tho :).
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived