Download: ibProArcade Lite v1.0.0 RC2 IPB3.1 FIXED

Ibpromods

Replace this file.. (backup the current file first, rename it or save it to your computer.. so you can keep it handy)

adminOutput.php

Its a temp fix for now.. but gives you the ability to see the Arcade stuff in the ACP

adminOutput.zip

Again, be sure to back up the original file first.. before replacing.

To clarify, the above file is from 3.1.0 Beta 3, do not use this if you are not comfortable with doing the version match game..

I have a ticket open with IPS to get clarification on what's happened to this file and why it varies between B3 and Final
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks , where can i get games from because i tried that site and it will not let me use my email

Slightly off-topic.. but when you register on ibparcade.com you have to use a domain email..

(I.E. info@yourdomain.com)

You can't use hotmail,gmail,yahoo, etc... But you can also try ibpdownloads.com too

I also go this error,
Fatal error: Method add_td_row does not exist in adminOutput in /home5/hendert0/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 298

on a clean install. Do we have any word yet on how to fix this without replacing an IPB file?

Fresh install of IP.board 3.1 final
I uploaded all the files, installed it in the admin cp, clicked my apps, arcade and got this

I also go this error,

Fatal error: Method add_td_row does not exist in adminOutput in /home5/hendert0/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 298

on a clean install. Do we have any word yet on how to fix this without replacing an IPB file?

Fresh install of IP.board 3.1 final

I uploaded all the files, installed it in the admin cp, clicked my apps, arcade and got this

read thru the replies here, there is temp fix that may help you. The Arcade is not supported for 3.1 yet. But there is fix coming out later tonight that will resolve the issue. But still the arcade will not be supported for 3.1 yet. It's use at your own risk for 3.1

I just found that reply, i logged into the other board :)

"Ya that's why the arcade isn't supported on 3.1 yet, it was not written for it. But anyways I now have it all fixed up. Update should be out later tonight."

I'm very excited love this arcade :)

LOVE IT, uninstalled old, installed this, no admin CP errors :)

Darn, got my first error while importing games

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ')' in /myfolder/myfolder/public_html/arcade/tar/tmp/supermarioflash.php on line 15

*edited structure to say myfolder

-----------
arcade admin responded

By the look of your last post its a error in the php file for the game. Run the following sql and try again without the game causing the error.

TRUNCATE ibf_arcade_tartemp

------------

LOVE IT, uninstalled old, installed this, no admin CP errors :)

Darn, got my first error while importing games

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ')' in /myfolder/myfolder/public_html/arcade/tar/tmp/supermarioflash.php on line 15

*edited structure to say myfolder

-----------

arcade admin responded

------------

It's bad tar file with corrupt config file. Not bug with the arcade. Just delete the tar file from your tar folder.

I am getting this error after installing it on IPB 3.1 when i click on the Arcade link :(.... any ideas???

Fatal error:  Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in /var/www/vhosts/e-dz.com/subdomains/forum/httpdocs/admin/applications_addon/other/arcade/sources/arcadelib.php  on line 0

People using the arcade are no longer showing in the "online users" list. It simply shows them viewing the board index. This issue is with cleancut 3.1.

**Nevermind, it is showing now. Could be pure coincidence but I took the shoutbox off every page and only show it on the board index and it appears to be working now.

I am getting this error after installing it on IPB 3.1 when i click on the Arcade link :(.... any ideas???

Fatal error:  Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in /var/www/vhosts/e-dz.com/subdomains/forum/httpdocs/admin/applications_addon/other/arcade/sources/arcadelib.php  on line 0

You posted this on the Arcade site to didnt you? I think i replied saying make sure all files for the Arcade are uploaded correctly.

One thing i found out was.
If you use IP.Content and set it to your homepage in initdata.php, then when you end the game and arcade starts to write the high score it gives following error.

[color=#281B1B][size=4][#10CCS2] We could not find the page you were looking for.[/size][/color]

Arcade seems to lay on initdata 'IPS_DEFAULT_PUBLIC_APP' with the highscore writing.
I hope this could be fixed :)

One thing i found out was.

If you use IP.Content and set it to your homepage in initdata.php, then when you end the game and arcade starts to write the high score it gives following error.

Arcade seems to lay on initdata 'IPS_DEFAULT_PUBLIC_APP' with the highscore writing.

I hope this could be fixed :)

EDIT for reference to this problem i found the answer on the ibpro board

This is the fix for you, seems to be common problem with users using portal.

Open admin/extensions/coreVariables.php

Find

CODE

###### Redirect IPB 2.x to IPB 3.0 URLS ######

Below it add

CODE

# Arcade

if( isset( $_REQUEST['act'] ) && $_REQUEST['act'] == 'Arcade' )

{

$_RESET['app'] 	= 'arcade';

$_RESET['module']  = 'save';

}

Save and Upload

That fixed my issue here :)
So if anyone else is having same kind of problem when using arcade and IP.Content or Portal as your homepage, do the changes mentioned above and all works :)

I have a fresh install of 3.1, fresh install of Arcade RC2.

I click on category and get a blank screen. Also can't access arcade from forum, get the error message saying I don't have permission to view this category which I presume is because I can't add any

Thanks this is working well with mysite.

Any ETA on when we should have the final release version ?

As soon as all the bugs are ironed out.

I have a fresh install of 3.1, fresh install of Arcade RC2.

I click on category and get a blank screen. Also can't access arcade from forum, get the error message saying I don't have permission to view this category which I presume is because I can't add any

I replied to your post on the Arcade site.

All members of ibparcade.com please read the following post

Extra Downloads

Thanks guys, installed and working good. :thumbsup:

I have a little skin problem with it being out in the category section and not sure if you can help. Here is a screenshot:

[IMG]

[/IMG]

This has now been sorted and a big Thanks to Dragonfly for sorting this out for us. If anybody is having this problem then see a fix here: http://www.skinbydragonfly.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4717&pid=27852&st=0&#entry27852

Archived