Download: ibProArcade Lite v1.0.0 RC2 IPB3.1 FIXED

Ibpromods

Its looking like about a week and IbProArcade v4.0.0 will be here. There is a BETA3 coming out today on our site then RC1 in a few days for public and as soon as its final it will be here.

So is it on your site and does it work with 3.3?
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

ibpromods???? My App says i have 1.0 RC2 but the latest is ibProArcade 4.0.0 Final Released! the link in my cp takes me to your site but you don't have it available to download and you don't have the latest version here ....so ware do i get the latest version ?? At the moment nobody can acess the arcade and there aren't any permission settings so at the moment i have an arcade installed but can't do anything with it.

ibpromods???? My App says i have 1.0 RC2 but the latest is ibProArcade 4.0.0 Final Released! the link in my cp takes me to your site but you don't have it available to download and you don't have the latest version here ....so ware do i get the latest version ?? At the moment nobody can acess the arcade and there aren't any permission settings so at the moment i have an arcade installed but can't do anything with it.

ibProArcade 4.0.0 RC1 is in their download section on their site, available for all members

ibProArcade 4.0.0 RC1 is in their download section on their site, available for all members

I've tried to create a member account on the ibparcade site.. And it keeps saying I'm using an e-mail not supported by their site.. But it's like.. an @ymail.com email address lol, so.. Idk what the heck's wrong with that email haha. Uhmm.. If anyone has any insight on this for me, it would be great to hear from someone on how to get this sorted <3
  • 2 weeks later...

I upgraded B4U from 3.2.3 to 3.3.4 and ibProArcane from 1.0.0 to the current version (4.0.0 I believe?) and it's throwing SQL driver errors.

Any chance you'd be willing to take a look?

Uninstall and then re-install the app, it may not have updated all of the new sql queries

Uninstall and then re-install the app, it may not have updated all of the new sql queries

I took a chance and did just that after I reached a point where it didn't matter if I had to start from scratch.

Did the trick nicely (for the most part). There's a few games that aren't saving scores, but I'm not going to go to the hassle of hunting them all down.

Thanks.
  • 1 month later...

I noticed that, I went to register and saw that they charging for registration I would rather buy it from IPS market place before paying to register on a site regardless of what I will get for the money I spend registering. If they going to do that might as well they update the file on here and let people pay for it.

I noticed that, I went to register and saw that they charging for registration I would rather buy it from IPS market place before paying to register on a site regardless of what I will get for the money I spend registering. If they going to do that might as well they update the file on here and let people pay for it.

You do not have to pay to register. You only have to pay if you want VIP or other special membership.
  • 1 month later...

You do not have to pay to register. You only have to pay if you want VIP or other special membership.

I have been trying to register since I last replied to this topic but keep getting a error saying

The email address you used is not accepted by this community. Please select a different email address.

and I have tried hotmail, gmail and yahoo so I don't know whats wrong and I really would love to get this.

• 4 months later...

Archived