Profile Page Settings: There should be setting for member to pick a starting page for their profile

media

This is probably a situation where skinning is the best option, for now at least. If the About Me tab is more important than the Status Update tab for your community, you can edit the template and reverse the order.

I like the idea of allowing the member to determine which tab to show first. For instance, I don't update my status all that often, so I might want about me as the first tab. Or if I'm a modder, perhaps I want my list of files to be the first tab. etc.

• 1 month later...

I like the idea of allowing the member to determine which tab to show first. For instance, I don't update my status all that often, so I might want about me as the first tab. Or if I'm a modder, perhaps I want my list of files to be the first tab. etc.

Is there any plan adding this to new version????

This is probably a situation where skinning is the best option, for now at least. If the About Me tab is more important than the Status Update tab for your community, you can edit the template and reverse the order.

Haven't seen any guide to doing that, I would want this with 3.1

• 6 months later...

Ok, I'm on it.

So far, I can send the focus to a tab defined by the user in User Control Panel:

[img]

[/img]

This is made by a hook; no file edit!

I'll try to reoder the tabs via hook as well... guess I will have good fun for the weekend.

Woww.... Thank you... I will be right here to see this hook... :)

Ok, I'm on it.

So far, I can send the focus to a tab defined by the user in User Control Panel:

This is made by a hook; no file edit!

I'll try to reoder the tabs via hook as well... guess I will have good fun for the weekend.

Any news Adriano???

Archived