#primary_navigation

{

margin-top: 3px;

margin-right: 15px;

float: right;

position: relative;

z-index: 10000;

}

would I just change the float: right; to float: center? I have tried this and it aligns to the left.

Any thoughts?

~Shawn

would I just change the float: right; to float: center? I have tried this and it aligns to the left.

Any thoughts?

~Shawn

It doesn't float left, it defaults to left because there is no "float: center;". Try using margin instead:

margin: 0 auto;

You may need to specify a width. If that doesn't work, you could always just try:

text-align: center;

I took a look at your site, just use this:

#primary_navigation {

padding-top: 2px;

margin: 0 auto;

width: 600px;

position: relative;

z-index: 10000;

}

%7Boption%7D Just don't forget to change the width if you need to add more items in the future.

Hey Chris00, thanks for the suggestions, unfortunately neither of those worked. Any other thoughts?

Yeah, read my other post right below the one I quoted you in. %7Boption%7D

Edit: lmao

Is it possible to change the colour of the drop down menu and the lettres when you go over it with your mouse? If so, how. (if you look www.nightslayersclan.org , you can see i rather want it a bit red or something which fits well with the skin).

And does the 'open to new window' thing still not work? On my site it doesn't work.

Open in New Window now works. And so do icons in the root menus (for obvious reasons, no icons in primary nav tabs though - I'll see if that can be done without looking too assy, but no promises there). And if you create a menu and set it to point to an application (using the "pick an application" dropdown) that will now work in header menus too.

Download 1.1.2 for the fixes.

Installed flawlessly, however, it will not save a link in the URL box.

Not matter what link I use, it defaults to the boards main web address.

I am using 3.1.0 and the latest version of Fusion menu. I have also tried to install this on a board using 3.0.5 on a different server and the same problem persists.

Note: When you type a link into the url box and hit save, the line is still blank.

First I would like to say thanks to Mat for producing such a high quality mod.

I did have an issue with the top navigation not showing but installing the patch resolved the issue, though I was under the impression that this issue was being resolved in the 3.1...

I do have a question with tabbing on the primary navigation and IPContent...

Using the IPBoard wrapper...

When you have multiple pages in IPC and you add links to either navigation, the only page being highlighted is the page that is set for the default in IPC. I know the tabbing issue has been a pain as I purchased another navigation mod (that purchase was 9 months ago and seems the creator is no longer supporting it ... plus this one is of much higher quality :D ) and it also had the same issue. Do you have any plans on altering this mod so it only highlights on the current page that is being shown?

Archived