sort mods by paid and free

Guest FKABS

is there a way I can sort these mods by paid or free downloads?
http://community.invisionpower.com/forum/431-community-download-topics/
It's rather annoying that I finally find a few useful mods and 90% are paid.
I don't have a problem paying for a mod, but I just bought the thanks mod for 10$ and it's a waste of money in its current state.
It's VERY plain, no stats, you don't get an alert when your "thanked"
please say there is a way to sort these mods from paid/free, also do devs not put screenshots or live demos?

This is something I miss with vbulletin, vb.org is a great resource, I only hope IPB has something like this one day.
The IPB modifications area is nothing compared to what vB offers.
:ermm:

We used to have the sorting (and filtering, actually) in place but since we upgraded it was removed. I didn't want to readd those skin tweaks while we were testing the new RC version, but now that IDM 2.1 has gone final I'll add those tweaks back in tomorrow. :)

We used to have the sorting (and filtering, actually) in place but since we upgraded it was removed. I didn't want to readd those skin tweaks while we were testing the new RC version, but now that IDM 2.1 has gone final I'll add those tweaks back in tomorrow. :)

Now we're calling it IDM? :blink:

That's one of the common acronyms for it, yes, like IP.Gallery is sometimes called IPG, and IP.Board is sometimes called IPB. it's not it's official name, of course.

since I'm a "PC", all these names starting with an "i" sound apple-ish to me :P

oh that's great news, thanks Brandon :thumbsup:

with that and I just found out about this files/ folder, I'm going to be busy for a while :ph34r:

btw.. I was told on Twitter that I can get to that files area through the customer resources link in the header, this is what I've always seen clicking that link.
http://twitpic.com/xu1nw
so I never looked deeper :ermm:

Cleaned up the IDM section as promised. Added back paid file indicators on category and file display, added back paid/free file filtering in the category listing (click "Show Filters" at the bottom), made URL fields clickable, and removed some paid file fields customers don't need to see.

Archived