Download: Duplicate Members Logger

PrinceOfAbyss

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fatal error: Call to a member function includeDMLObject() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/********/httpdocs/forums/hooks/duplicateMembersLoggerHook_0660cc1eb55536ec805840b3a2bb8a41.php on line 28

please help gfetting this error in forum

in ipb3.1

• 2 weeks later...

how i fix this problem

Uninstall what you've got then install the correct version. I guess you want specifics:

1. In the ACP under manage hooks and applications uninstall MUDD
2. Log into your site by ftp and delete the MUDD files that you uploaded
3. Download and install the correct version of MUDD that matches your IPB forum version

3DKiwi

Uninstall what you've got then install the correct version. I guess you want specifics:

1. In the ACP under manage hooks and applications uninstall MUDD

2. Log into your site by ftp and delete the MUDD files that you uploaded

3. Download and install the correct version of MUDD that matches your IPB forum version

3DKiwi

I do not want the mudd i uninstall the mudd and Still the problem remains
i only want fix the problem Will not see the scroll bar down

post-149521-084614500 1279604046_thumb.j

post-149521-024693300 1279604069_thumb.j

thanx
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

File Name: Duplicate Members Logger v2.0.0
File Submitter: PrinceOfAbyss
File Submitted: 13 Dec 2011
File Updated: 13 Dec 2011
File Category: Applications

Duplicate Members Logger adds logging functionality, using a Flash cookie, of members who use multiple accounts from the same computer to access your IP.Board.

The use of a Flash cookie makes the application a cross-browser solution to deal with "ghost" members, as it detects and reports them even if they use one browser for each registered account.

Note: For people upgrading from v1.0.0 of the app, you will most probably have to manually restart the appropriate hook. This is because upon upgrade of your IP.Board to v3.2.0+ the system has automatically disabled the execution of the hook for incompatibility reasons. You simply have to go to System > Applications & Modules > Manage Hooks > Disabled Hooks (tab) and click on the Enable button of Duplicate Members Logger v2.0.0 hook.

Attention: This version of the app is compatible with IP.Board v3.2.0+. For IP.Board v3.0.0+ please see this file.

Click here to download this file

Archived