Download: iPoints System 3.0.2

-Calypso-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else had an issue with points going either negative like millions per user. OR really positive like overnight?

It seems the use of intval on the points on the interest calculation is causing it.

$this->DB->update( 'members', 'deposited_points='. intval($r['bank']), "member_id=" . intval($r['member_id']), false, true );

if i remove the intval($r['bank']) then all my points go positive a to 9223372036854775807

• 2 weeks later...

I installed this mod. Unfortunately, it didn't work ... went over and over the code and we finally found this problem:

In: admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php

the code reads: upate when it should say update

Maybe you want to fix ;)

Anyway, the ipoints system works now

//-----------------------------------------

// Upate iPoints

//-----------------------------------------

Although that word is misspelled, it has nothing to do with the operation of the mod. The "//" things comment out those words, they only server as markers so you can find the edits quickly (e.g. search the content of the file for "ipoints").

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way I can use the IPoints that would allow me to sell icons to my members?

Exactly what I want to do is set up the icons in an area like maybe something like a bank, and set a price for the kids to purchase the icons. We had this on the board we had before and the kids want it on the new forum.

If I could do a bank, is there a download for one?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived