Download: (T30) Bump Up Topics 1.0.1

teraßyte

• 2 months later...

What about a hook that allows us to specify the minimum required (byte) length of a post, before it can be submitted. (Custom error message)

Basically, set the length to 20 bytes and if someone submits a post under 20 bytes, it won't submit the post, and it displays the error on top of the "new post" page, with their previous post intact (to edit / add to it).

Hello, I can't get this to work. My members told me that even though they clicked the button the topic wasnt moving up in the forum. I tried it myself and it doesnt work either for me. Any ideas?

Which other hooks do you have installed? Since this is an action overloader if another one is called before this one it won't work.

What about a hook that allows us to specify the minimum required (byte) length of a post, before it can be submitted. (Custom error message)

Basically, set the length to 20 bytes and if someone submits a post under 20 bytes, it won't submit the post, and it displays the error on top of the "new post" page, with their previous post intact (to edit / add to it).

Actually that post should be in the mods requests section, however, I have a mod for that for IP.Board 2.3 and I plan to upgrade it for IPB 3 as soon as I get some free time :)
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived