When will 3.0.2 be released?

Wolfie

Not really asking, just know that someone is going to create a thread asking, so thought I'd toss it up so that the initial "When It's Ready™" and complaints about people trying to rush IPS will all be out of the way.

:)

Disclaimer:
If you think I'm actually asking when IP.Board v3.0.2 will be released, then you need to read this post again. Continue until you stop thinking that I'm seriously asking.

[quote name='Keiichi Morisato' date='18 July 2009 - 04:43 AM' timestamp='1247906633' post='1828310']
I suspect that there will be multiple topics about this created by those who don't look through the forum for this topic. Sides, I doubt that 3.0.2 will be released until maybe the end of next month.

True on the first point. Although for the release time, I'm thinking it'll be in August. Still, amusing topic, ya know? ;)

I'm predicting a 2nd week of August release at the latest. CCS..... Last week of July

But, I've already got a pre-pre-pre-alpha copy of IPB 10.2. It has identical features and looks of 3.0.1, but with a different version number on the bottom. You guys are really behind the times. :P

[quote name='Putzу' date='18 July 2009 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1247950739' post='1828651']
I'm predicting a 2nd week of August release at the latest. CCS..... Last week of July

But, I've already got a pre-pre-pre-alpha copy of IPB 10.2. It has identical features and looks of 3.0.1, but with a different version number on the bottom. You guys are really behind the times. :P

That's nothing, I have version 867.53.09 so beat that. :)

[quote name='Gärrett' date='18 July 2009 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1247951056' post='1828654']
I felt like smacking someone when I saw this thread's title.

You have the honour of receiving my first ever rep point, I felt exactly the same way.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='HHHMagz' date='19 July 2009 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1248033679' post='1829101']
I cracked up laughing when i saw title!

I know a feature request for IPB.. Laughing gas! If your board is having an all out war among the members, you can inject laughing gas on it so that people will start lightening up and being nice to each other. Or inject it into only certain topics or on certain members profiles.
:D

Archived