Access to customer area?

Guest tzrtim

I've got most of tomorrow off to build and design a new project and i wanted to ask some questions? How long after paying for another year of support can you get access to the "paid members area" ?

Sorry if this is the wrong area :)

bfarber was faster than me. :P

We're sorry, but you cannot download files from our Download Manager. If you are seeing this message, it is because you do not hold an active IPB license. If this is a mistake, please contact an administrator. Otherwise, why not show your support for IPB and purchase a license?

If you hold a perpetual license for the software, you need only purchase the yearly support option to gain full access to this site.

^^ I did that today i purchased another year of support (and logged in and out)

Go here: https://www.invisionpower.com/index.php?app...ection=invoices

Look for the invoice that you just paid to renew it. Is it under "pending" or "paid?"

If it is under pending, then your payment needs to be screened for fraud protection. Normally this is very fast (for example I purchased a license earlier this week and they approved my payment after 11 minutes) but other times it can be longer (in the past I've experienced an hour or so of actual working hours). If it's been a few working hours (Monday - Friday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST) then submit a ticket to the billing department to let them know you're waiting.

If it's under paid, submit a ticket to the billing department letting them know you still haven't got access.

Just to check, that isn't an error message I've ever come across. What do you see here and here?
If you see the IP. Board download there, make sure you are logging into these forums with the same EMail address as you use for the client area. You don't need to register on these forums.

I just changed my email address today in order to synchronize it with my active client center account, but the forums don't seem to give me access to the private area after logging in again. What to do? :)

Best to open a ticket and explain the issue and IPS will rectify it for you :)

I can't speak for tzrtim, but I know I've had a ticket open since the 23rd to get my account status fixed so I could have access to the customer area, and it's still open and I still haven't gotten access to the customer area here.

And it's not like I'm a new customer or anything, my board's license is over three years old.

• Management

I can't speak for tzrtim, but I know I've had a ticket open since the 23rd to get my account status fixed so I could have access to the customer area, and it's still open and I still haven't gotten access to the customer area here.

And it's not like I'm a new customer or anything, my board's license is over three years old.

Would you mind PMing me your ticket number? Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived