IPS Beyond Beta Preview

Guest IPS News

Please do not submit tickets regarding IPS Beyond. While it is IPS' official resource site, we cannot support it through our ticketing system. ;)

And things happen sometimes beyond our control. I assure you we did not do it on purpose and we're working on getting it corrected. :)

The bounce-back error is as follows:

brandon@invisionpower.com

Um, that is a valid email, I get email to it every day.....

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please do not submit tickets regarding IPS Beyond. While it is IPS' official resource site, we cannot support it through our ticketing system.

While I understand, there is also no way of posting problems which are more than likely to do with access issues. Thats why I had to come here and post....It poses a few issues as in, if you cant PM,cant Email, Cant Post, Cant issue a support ticket, it sort of limits ones ability to communicate the issue at hand.

Chuck :)

I'm not at work right now to check my email (or try to send any, etc.) but as long as our main site is online, I don't see why our email server wouldn't be... :unsure:

@Chuck, actually, just email me with access issues. :) Right now however, it is a global issue, it's not just related to a couple accounts, so please don't email me for the present problems you might be experiencing accessing the site. Under normal conditions however, it's fine to email brandon@invisionpower.com.

Most of the tickets submitted (with the exception of a few Debbie helps sort through - thx Debbie :D ) get forwarded to me anyways. It's not that you *can't* submit a ticket...it's just that users submitting tickets for issues related to IPS Beyond end up affecting the length of time it can take to get to the tickets actually related to software issues, which isn't really fair as that is what our ticketing system is really intended for. :)

I'm not at work right now to check my email (or try to send any, etc.) but as long as our main site is online, I don't see why our email server wouldn't be... :unsure:

The email problem that I have been reporting has been narrowed to the use of SMTP at Invision. A ticket has been opened and hosting support is working on the problem.

Thank you Brandon for your help.

Archived