IPS Beyond Beta Preview

Guest IPS News

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would just like to give my farewell salute to all of the resource sites that have come before and supported IPS' users and customers. A lot of bridges have been burned.

We hardly knew you

Died in the line of duty

Those that came before

Hehehehehehehe, pwned. :wub: o:) :thumbsup: :lol:

This site is value-added for customers who have purchased a license. If it was open to all, it would have no additional value to customers

I can access IPS Beyond

IPS Beyond

Click here to visit IPS Beyond, your username is Ky*Niem*Buon

http://www.ipsbeyond.com/forums/index.php?showuser=7322

But...
http://forums.invisionpower.com/index.php?showuser=74503

I can't access Customer area in IPB Forums
Pleases reply me ! Okie ? I haven't time, I can't wait...
Thank !

I dont see any purchasable modification or skin sites going anywhere, it seems to be a place where you can download free modifications.

Tis true we may see the closing of some smaller resource sites, but the larger ones will continue to hold on.

Great idea and one major bonus to customers :) though IMO it would be useful to at least allow viewing (and maybe no posting rights) of available mods for particular products as Mods are a major selling point for products IMO and may be what is needed to tip me in favour of purchasing. It also Shows the amount of support a product is receiving.

Chuck :)

OK the sign up DOES NOT work in Firefox, Ive all suggestions and none work and before anyone suggests I load Internet Bugplorer up I would soon chew cow plop.

If you do not let me in this instance I will cry a lot and seriously do you want to be the one who made a fat bloke cry ?

Do Ya ?

Do Ya ?

Please fix it ....

OK OK OK

I know I just had to see so I used a spare laptop to register with, but seriously your rgistration dooddah does not work with FireFox and I think that needs fixing tbh.

On another note, kewl idea... BUT I think the downloads section is as confusing as hell.

H

OK the sign up DOES NOT work in Firefox, Ive all suggestions and none work and before anyone suggests I load Internet Bugplorer up I would soon chew cow plop.

If you do not let me in this instance I will cry a lot and seriously do you want to be the one who made a fat bloke cry ?

Do Ya ?

Do Ya ?

Please fix it ....

OK OK OK

I know I just had to see so I used a spare laptop to register with, but seriously your rgistration dooddah does not work with FireFox and I think that needs fixing tbh.

On another note, kewl idea... BUT I think the downloads section is as confusing as hell.

H

Firefox worked fine for me..... try again in the Custom Center. remember your password for that forum will be the same as your customer client paswword.

I truely find Invision is a product and service I will continue to support. I will also place tutorials on my site far into the future for IPB.

As for IPB Helpers and others, they all offer unique services unmatched by smaller sites. I belong to several on that list and have to say they all tie in at #1 in my book.

Laters

Nightfox PC Asst

Archived