IPS Beyond Beta Preview

Guest IPS News

I don't see why it should be, but imho they have had their chance and in my experience there isn't a great deal out there. I think phpbb (which I used to have) is better for mods, skins etc from 3rd party sites etc, so it seems that IPS doing it is the way to go. 3rd party sites have had a couple of years to get it right and from where I'm sat they haven't cornered the market. Now I hope IPS will be able to fill the hole that is still there due to the lack of anyone really picking up the ball and running with it properly.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alternate contacts are not currently allowed to create usernames on IPS Beyond. We are still discussing the possibility of allowing this :)

then why did it say this in the mian announcement Josh

How to Join

Use of IPS Beyond is restricted to Invision Power Services, Inc. customers. This means you must have purchased a license for one or multiple products from IPS. To gain access to IPS Beyond, login the the client area and follow the instructions as the bottom of the client home page.

[b](If you need more than one IPS Beyond account tagged to your customer account, use the Alternate Contacts feature in the client area to add more users)[/b]

then why did it say this in the mian announcement Josh

Just a little miscommunication, we havn't decided how many accounts to allow per user yet. Once that is sorted out, and another small technical difficulty, we'll open up the site to alternate contacts as well.

i dont think it should be limited to IPS customers only, i mean, i still use my ol 1.3 back when they gave them out for free, i know advanced php and ive scipting a ton of mods, and yet i cant submit :(

This site is value-added for customers who have purchased a license. If it was open to all, it would have no additional value to customers :)

I would just like to give my farewell salute to all of the resource sites that have come before and supported IPS' users and customers. A lot of bridges have been burned.

We hardly knew you

Died in the line of dutyThose that came before

Archived