IPS Beyond Beta Preview

Guest IPS News

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[font="Arial"]Oh so IPS is offering competition to Invisionize? :blink: [/font]

All to the benefit of the wider invision community l would imagine :) Had a quick look this morning, am at work so can't hang on the net all day, and it looks very promising indeed. :thumbsup: Are we getting spoilt or what :cool:

• Management

We know it's not much to look at right now (we have a lot of stuff that will appear over the next several days) but will be more than just another resource site. It will be THE resource site since the company will be behind it :)

For example... we have lots of little scripts kicking around the office that do handy things. We have never released them so to speak since they are not polished or full applications yet they are very good to have: IPS Beyond is the perfect outlet for such things.

We know it's not much to look at right now (we have a lot of stuff that will appear over the next several days) but will be more than just another resource site. It will be THE resource site since the company will be behind it :)

For example... we have lots of little scripts kicking around the office that do handy things. We have never released them so to speak since they are not polished or full applications yet they are very good to have: IPS Beyond is the perfect outlet for such things.

That is very good to hear, Charles. :thumbsup:

• Management

In the client center when I type my name in. I can't seem to click the "Select a Username First..." nothing happens.

Give it a second... it has to check if it's available. Josh is supposed to be adding a little loading box so you know it's working.

Archived