About This File
CJ Menu (formerly iMenu, due to a few concerns from a particular fruti company, the name has been changed), has entered the Release Candidate stages. RC 1 is available to the beta testers on our site and available for purchase from the marketplace. RC 2 will have a upgrade option for those who have Promenu Tables still in there database (this is still in testing, and probably wont go "gold" with the final, but shouldn't take long to work out all of its kinks. Robert and I will begin extensive testing of the upgrade option. As there is a lot of differences between CJ Menu and Promenu, we will make a list of what will and will not be transfered.).
Promenu 2 CJ Menu Upgrade Option:
Promenu Plus 3.x+ clients:
For clients who purchased Promenu Plus 3.x after its launch (not ones who were upgrade free of charge from promenu plus 2.x to 3.x), who are current on their renewals and agree to the renewal terms of $15 every 6 months for CJ Menu, can contact robert or myself (here on IPS or through our contact us on our website, http://codingjungle.com). Let us know what your IPS email is, and that you agree to the renewal terms of CJ Menu, and we will in a timely manner, get you added to the CJ Menu Client list so you are able to download it.
Promenu Basic clients:
There is no offer for upgrade for Promenu Basic Clients.
We currently have CJ Menu on sale for $25, this sale will last 1 week after the launch of CJ Menu 1.0.0, for any clients that are not eligible for the upgrade option.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact robert or myself (here on IPS or through our contact us form on our website http://codingjungle.com).
Promenu (plus and basic) will continue to be supported for the lifetime of IPS 3.x. Once IPS 3.x support ends, Promenu's Support will end as well. We will not be adding any new features to ProMenu during this time, we will only be doing general bug fixes and support.
ProMenu for IP.Board allows you to add a multilevel drop-down menu to your board, which allows the flexibility to adjust your menus structure to accommodate each skin template. Along with primary menus, this menu management system displays the regular primary menus along with footer and header menus, allowing menus to be customized with a drop-down option giving the flexibility for many pages to be listed, giving your site a clean and professional feel. If you're using IP Content, this system is fully customizable within that, allowing for pages with proper tab activation for each page (this includes pages in folders), without effecting the "Custom Pages" built in to your default, primary menu. This system can be used everywhere the board wrapper is used. This has been tested with all IPS products and most third party applications and is fully functional for all without conflict. All sales are final, so research your options before purchasing.
· Multilingual Support For Menu Titles and Descriptions
· Unlimited Multilevel Menus
· Ability To Add Menu Icons To Parent and Children
· Five Stock Menu Locations
· Tab Activation of Menu Items (including children) *
· Works With All IPS Products And Most Third Party Applications
· Intelligent JS That Auto-Detects Borders For Menu Positioning
· Cache Driven to Eliminate Possible Server Overloads
· Navigation Arrow Indicators *
· Choice to hide menus based on member groups or display menus based on permissions (includes secondary groups!)
· Ability To Use Images as Titles
· Ability To Use Mega Menus And Regular Menus
· Ability to Build Your Own Custom Groups and Export Them As Hooks
· Mobile Theme Support
· Easy Pages Support
· Hide Menu Groups By Skin
· Ability to "Dock" the group with the Primary, Header, and Custom groups
· Mass Delete/Move Menu Items
· Ability to Clone Groups
· Ability to Add VNC and Quick Launch to Header and Custom Groups
· Ability to Romove The Primary Menu
· Codemirror Within Block Text Area
· Validity check to make sure copyright only shows on themes were Promenu is being utilized
· Parse raw HTML content within a menu block
· Responsive abilities for all groups *
· Ability to use Disc Cache or IPS Cache *
· versions 3.2.x, 3.3.x, 3.4.x
* These Items Have Configuration Settings
NOTE: This purchase entitles the user to one installation per domain. Multiple installations require multiple purchases. Copyright removal is prohibited w/o consent. Those who remove this copyright w/o consent are in violation of the terms of this product and are subject to removal of any present or future support.
This application contacts a remote server by default for update checks, news feeds, and the jquery library. Settings are available to disable these remote contacts. Information is not collected when news feed and update checks are enabled. There is a setting to change jquery from a remote load to a local load, which the files needed are included with this applications installation.
What's New in Version 3.2.2 Bazinga! See changelog
Fixed an issue with the system not honoring the Enable ProMenu Activation and Enable Menu Activation settings. Fixed the syncing issue for Content Databases and Forums. Fixed the issue where subcategories would be moved to the top tier after being renamed. Fixed the issue where multiple menu items with different locations would show as active simultaneously. Altered the behavior of the mobile group so it honor the setting in the mobile menu style.