About This File
This plugin enhances IP.Board's built-in tag and prefix system, providing custom styling and fine-grained control over prefixes, as well as some helpful moderation tools. Prefixes are explicitly created through the Admin CP, and can be chosen when creating a topic.
NOTE: This is the IP.Board 3.x-compatible version of the application. Support and maintenance will be ongoing, but this version will not otherwise be updated. For the 4.x-compatible version, see here: Advanced Tags & Prefixes for IPS 4.x
Plugin Benefits and Features:
- Define all prefixes manually through the Prefix Manager--even for open-tag systems.
- Add, fix, and remove tags and prefixes in bulk with new administrative tools.
- Choose a prefix when posting, separate from the tag input.
- Have greater control over where and how tags and prefixes are displayed.
- Add custom HTML formatting to your prefixes everywhere they appear.
- Use an image as a prefix.
- Limit who can use a prefix.
- Limit where a prefix can be used.
- Require a prefix to be chosen in some forums.
- Add tags and prefixes to topics in bulk with Multi-Moderation.
- Apply a prefix to topics imported from RSS.
- Add a default prefix and tags to all new topics in a forum.
- Allow users to enter custom tags in some forums and not others.
- Show prefixes to users of the mobile skin.
- ... And more!
The latest version requires IP.Board 3.4. Earlier versions are available for IP.Board 3.1, 3.2, and 3.3. Installation consists of uploading a folder and running through the install wizard.
What's New in Version 2.1.6 See changelog